The MyHealth app gives all patients of Spectrum Health and members of Priority Health access to their care and health plan information in one convenient, secure place.
Spectrum Health patients
• Search the Spectrum Health physician list to find a doctor
• Locate Spectrum Health emergency and urgent care facilities
• See upcoming appointments and schedule a new appointment with your provider
• Check lab and radiology results
• Send and receive secure messages to/from your provider’s office
• Request a prescription renewal, review your current medications and instructions, and see who has prescribed your medications
• Schedule a video visit through the app or over the phone with designated providers
• Keep track of allergies, immunizations and other health concerns all in one place
Priority Health members
• View your benefits
• Access your digital membership (ID) card
• Check deductible balances and manage bills
• Review claims
• See what your out-of-pocket costs will be through the Cost Estimator
• Compare procedure prices with Healthcare Blue Book
• See a doctor without leaving home
Spectrum Health MyHealth is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-01-26. The program can be installed on Android.
Spectrum Health MyHealth (version 5.7.18) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.